Better Homes and Gardens Garden Fresh Meals
- Author Better Homes and Gardens
- Language: English
- Date: 2011
- Pages: 304
- Download : Format: pdf
Make every meal a fresh and flavorful delight!
These days, millions of people are discovering that cooking with vegetables, fruits, and herbs from their backyard gardens or local farmers’ markets is a great way to eat more healthfully. Garden Fresh Meals from Better Homes and Gardens offers delicious recipes that make the most of your seasonal bounty—from light summer salads to comforting autumn soups to hearty winter roasts.
With a broad range of innovative, great-tasting, and easy-to-prepare meals, this gorgeous cookbook offers something for everyone in the family to savor. Plus, helpful cooking tips are peppered throughout the book, including plenty of advice on choosing and preparing the best and freshest ingredients.
• Cook your way through the year with more than 150 recipes organized by cooking method, offering a simple way to find a recipe that matches your mood
• Find inspirations in stunning full-color photographs throughout
• Get informed with a seasonal produce guide filled with information on what’s in season when, how to select the ingredients at their peak, and storage and prep tips
• Eat right with complete nutritional information for every recipe
Garden Fresh Meals provides everything you need to know to make the most of homegrown produce or farmers’ market finds.